ABANDON-TOMORROW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

First release Storyline

2 posters

Go down

First release Storyline Empty First release Storyline

Post  KBlack Mon 27 Sep 2010, 9:49 am

Ok I'm gonna brainstorm about the storyline here. Am I right in saying that all we've agreed on for now is that the end boss is gonna be a psi class?

If so, the story could be about the emergence of people with psi powers, or more likely how some company cloned people (mostly type II mutants) to engineer them to have psi powers. Slowly the player would catch on that this exists, then take steps to stop the company, then, seeing he's failing, free as many experimental subjects as he can, find and publish info on how to master psi prowess, leading to a final confrontation with the most powerful (and brain-washed) psi the company could build. This would open up the stage to the PSI class being playable in the second release, and we could include an option at the end of the game that lets the player go through a procedure that makes him PSI, therefore letting people carry on their character AND play the new class in the second release if they wish.

That would also let the die-hard cyberpunks (such as the guys from Cyberpunk Review forums) slowly come to terms with the game's "magic" class, which, in a sci-fi setting, is rarely unanimously loved.

Feel free to share your ideas.
KBlack
KBlack

Back to top Go down

First release Storyline Empty Re: First release Storyline

Post  Ramos Mon 27 Sep 2010, 10:06 am

Sounds good to me , i initially wanted to make a corp conspiracy to take over the town because there are not so many advanced buildings here but we could say that the psi guy was sent here for testing in a town where no one cares about the other

Also other ideas for the main plot

- char is a clone and he does not remember anything and final boss is his original self (this plot would be good for online version also in multiplayer , player can hire androids-they cannot wear armors , they will use spare parts)

- char wants to go to seattle to find out what happened to his wife which strangely disappeared and the main quest should be to get his papers to pass customs gate(something like shadowrun for sega ex: michael disappeared)

- char's dream since childhood is to go to island xxx where there are no corporations only grass and freedom

ETc, etc, all suggestions are appreciated

Ramos
Ramos
Art and Game Designer
Art and Game Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramos Tue 28 Sep 2010, 5:46 am

Oh , guys i mean anyone who has time, tell all kind of scenarios for the story/main plot that you can think of and in 24 hours ill make a poll to vote which one will go in the final version
Ramos
Ramos
Art and Game Designer
Art and Game Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum