ABANDON-TOMORROW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Choose main plot

+2
Nod_Nod_Nod
Ramos
6 posters

Go down

What plot we scould use ?

Choose main plot I_vote_lcap83%Choose main plot I_vote_rcap 83% 
[ 5 ]
Choose main plot I_vote_lcap0%Choose main plot I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Choose main plot I_vote_lcap17%Choose main plot I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

Choose main plot Empty Choose main plot

Post  Ramos Wed 29 Sep 2010, 5:59 am

Vote for the main plot that we will have in the game:

A.(from KBlack)
If so, the story could be about the emergence of people with psi powers, or more likely how some company cloned people (mostly type II mutants) to engineer them to have psi powers. Slowly the player would catch on that this exists, then take steps to stop the company, then, seeing he's failing, free as many experimental subjects as he can, find and publish info on how to master psi prowess, leading to a final confrontation with the most powerful (and brain-washed) psi the company could build. This would open up the stage to the PSI class being playable in the second release, and we could include an option at the end of the game that lets the player go through a procedure that makes him PSI, therefore letting people carry on their character AND play the new class in the second release if they wish.

B.(from Ramos)
a corp conspiracy to take over the town and you try to save your city and in the end you leave the city and find the source of corporations "invasion"

C.(from nyrris)
char is a clone and he does not remember anything and final boss is his original self (this plot would be good for online version also in multiplayer , player can hire androids-they cannot wear armors , they will use spare parts)

D.(from Anu8is)
char wants to go to seattle to find out what happened to his wife which strangely disappeared and the main quest should be to get his papers to pass customs gate(something like shadowrun for sega ex: michael disappeared)

E.(from Orego)
char's dream since childhood is to go to island xxx where there are no corporations only grass and freedom

Vote now , time limit 5 days
Ramos
Ramos
Art and Game Designer
Art and Game Designer

Back to top Go down

Choose main plot Empty Re: Choose main plot

Post  Nod_Nod_Nod Wed 29 Sep 2010, 2:07 pm

A. a little corrected and it would be purrfect.
Nod_Nod_Nod
Nod_Nod_Nod
Pixel Artist
Pixel Artist

Back to top Go down

Post  KBlack Fri 01 Oct 2010, 12:41 pm

Heh. I shamelessly voted A, but ideas could be drawn from B and C.
KBlack
KBlack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam Sat 16 Oct 2010, 5:29 am

it would be nice if one of the plots was centered around ecological projects, like in 'dune'. also-do any of the characters have any pets?
Sam
Sam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Decatonkeil Mon 08 Nov 2010, 7:39 pm

A is cool, and so is B, just a little poorly detailed.
I don't know if this is the place for it (well, I've talked about all kinds of objects in map objects thread :s ... ).
I have some things to say: are you sure (taking into account both the storyline and the scripting of the game) that you want to call them mutant type 1 and mutant type 2? I think it would be cool if you gave them more distinctive names like calling just type one Mutants and type two... Bioroids! Let's see, there's kinds and kinds of bioroids:
1. there's the typical Nexus 6, Snatcher Bioroid that consist on androids, maybe biological androids in which they have organic components (like cyborgs, only they were not born human, like the Terminator), androids that fake human looks and life signals.
2.there's the Appleseed movies and GITS SAC 2nd GIG bioroids, human clones and hybrids with their emotions and birth controlled so they keep subjugated to the humans and never become a problem.
3. And there's my favourite, Appleseed MANGA (comic) bioroids: their birth is controlled but not their sexuality, they have no white blood since they're not biological androids exacly... it's more like their name was somehow ironic: they are human clones and hybrids that were programmed not as robots but by means of education and training to serve as functionares or, as battle bioroids. Battle bioroids are the kind that looks more appealing for the game. They come in varied forms, they are intelligent and have been designed for a purpose. This way they would fit all the jobs and they becoming freelance won't be so weird as with types 1 and 2 bioroids.

If you prefer to keep them both mutants, may you change the names by more representative of their mutation source or not, I suggest they got mutated due to different reasons:

Type 1 mutants look like they got mutated from uneasy environment: Radiation, Pollution, Nuclear Wars...

Type 2 look like they got mutated from parental drug abuse (drugs and stuff are often related with psychic powers in distopian sci-fi), allergens (alergic people are somehow mutants nowadays), farmaceutical issues, congenital issues for being the pregnant mother living in the moon colony (mutants in total recall were the product of bad air conditioning in Mars's lower class neighbourhoods), or evolution (X-men)

Decatonkeil

Back to top Go down

Choose main plot Empty Re: Choose Main Plot

Post  The_Manager Sat 13 Nov 2010, 12:11 am

A for the win. What a Face
The_Manager
The_Manager

http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/theassassinator_

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content